Monday, January 23, 2012

Little Star

There you are little star, resting.

Resting in the darkness; shining bright.

You are secure and confidant little star, resting.

I stare at you and am amazed. Do you even know of your own beauty?

You are familiar that’s true, to a foreign eye only glancing your way…

But to me, you are familiar, because I know you.

I created you.

Your beauty is not that you are like the rest, but because you dwell in my rest.

Your beauty little star  shows in your ability to be who you are, just where you are.

You are able to be you, the little star I created, and you don’t need to be more.

You don’t need to be part of the Milky Way, but you are.

You don’t need to one day soar in a meteor shower… but you will.

And today, you are a little star, one among millions, and you don’t try to change.

Thank you little star, for staying little.

For keeping your glitter.

Its ok to shine.

Look to the moon, and your own radiance will amaze you.

Because I love to shine through my little stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment