Sunday, August 19, 2012

Soundtrack

My life is a movie, or a musical if only that. I walk along picking and changing songs in my ears as a guitarist picks strings with his eyes shut. Creating the soundtrack that will one day boost my memory, something like the concept of Pavlov and his dogs. I try to make the music match my mood, but I fond more often that not that my mood changes to the music. I say I listen only to the beat, but as I walk, farther in this heat, I see I pick the music for the words. Jumping through the artists lips, off their sheet music and into the silicone buds pressed deeply into my lobes.

My life is like a movie. And I am writing it right now. I don't know if you will want to watch this movie, or even listen to its soundtrack, but here I am, live, living without delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment