Thursday, March 1, 2012

Worth it.

I never journaled about 9/11. And growing up, I didn't take any pictures of my best friend Katy Lucas. And up to this point, I have not yet blogged about Austin.

It seems that the most obvious, life changing events seem to be overlooked in the world of writing. Not because they are not important, but because they are SO important. How can you possibly capture them in words? When something holds such a large part of your heart and life captive, do you really have time to stop and write of it?

For me, writing is a way to process. A way to make things real. A way to never forget. But, when the large, obvious thing is what makes me process. When it is, already, so very real. And when it needs not written to be remembered. It is then, that is is not written of.

Austin has entered my life, in such a Way, only he could. And it is obvious. And real. And something I shall not be forgetting. Austin, you are worth writing about, I just don't think that my writings can do you justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment