Friday, March 8, 2013

Rails

The wheels hit the rails
at least were on track
but headed the wrong direction
cant stop now, no good looking back

Talk to my face
no need to disgrace
The wheels hit the rails
now its a race

Racing for your life
Running from this fight
You've had about enough
but you cant stop now, cause I'm up in your stuff.

Your stuff is scary
your stuff stinks
but our lives are meshed now
and were skating outside the rinks

There is hurt in your eyes
people telling you lies
trying to survive
I know why you hide

Come on man,
lets fight
fighting together to win
fighting against sin
Wish this sh** would end

The wheels hit the rails
your sliding downhill
I know you don't like me
don't want my goodwill

But don't push me me away
not now, not yet
don't disapear
don't do something you'll regret
 
You've got it inside:
passsion - water boiling
rocket chaged - lion roaring
wheels hit the rails
come on man, lets ride
 

2 comments:

  1. Heather, I am so intrigued to the who behind this...the story behind this. The passion/drive that propels the caring words that come from your heart are strong and desperate, begging. If only the person the words are intended for would listen, would see the truth in your words - the true TRUTH. ~ mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather Ziebart. so good to know you through the blog post your follow of Tammy Brown and then I could go to your profile to know you as a person who has reason to wake up in the morning To Grown in Your Understanding of the Lord. It is very encouraging to see that in your young age your devotion is to the Lord and your priority is God. I am also blessed to go through your Rail post on your blog "You can steal my Joy". What a determine statement. Well Heather I want to share with you the opportunity you can have as a young girl whose priority is God to come to Mumbai, India on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai amongst poorest of poor to share the good news of Jesus and give them new hope, purpose and life of a Joy which no one can steal. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people like you as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us on a short / long term missions trip to work with us. during their summer vacation. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete