Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tippity Tap Grandma Lady

Hello Grandma Lady. I watch you in the mirror as you tap, tap, tipity, tap away. I am not a creeper, you are just there in my eyes view. And you are ADORABLE. Perhaps I think this is just because you are over the age or 70 and have grey hair and are hunched a little. Those characteristics alone make me just LOVE you!

As I sit here on my little “mini” notebook, and write this blog. You tipity, tap away and are much more tech savvy than I. You may not have ever learned to use a type writer, but you sure know your way around that ipad. I am proud of you Grandma Lady, for keeping up with the times, for passing me up. I still get confused with those touch screens. I know when I am your age, I will have given up long before, and will have resorted back in time to the old fashioned crocheting on my front porch. But then again, maybe that is not a step back… it is what I do now. And maybe you are not typing at all… but playing a crochet game on that ipad? I shall not know… because I am not that much of a creeper to find out.

Well Grandma Lady, you get the impressive award of the day. Keep tapping along.

1 comment: